- Breaking change: Refactored the
IExecutionContext.GetContentProviderAsync(string)extension (and overloads) to be non-async and unified related extensions that get content providers.
- Breaking change: Refactored
IDocument.CloseAsync(string)and related extensions to be non-async and unified related clone methods into a single set of overloads.
- Breaking change: Removed the
UseStringContentFilesoption because it's no longer relevant with the new string and stream processing.
- Updated the Razor engine from 3.0.0 to 3.1.10.
- Updated the Roslyn libraries from 3.4.0 to 3.8.0.
- Changed the precedence of environment variables to overwrite configuration from settings files to match expected ASP.NET Core conventions (#154).
- Fixed some bugs with the
ProcessLauncheron Linux and Mac by ensuring the entire process tree is killed (#156).
- Added some performance caching for
NormalizedPathto reduce use of strings.
- Added some performance enhancements to caching of AngleSharp HTML documents.