StartProcess.LogErrors()to configure whether standard error output is logged as debug or error messages.
IContentProvider.GetCacheHashCodeAsync()to get and cache a hash code for a given content provider.
- Updated AngleSharp to 0.14.0 (#135, #136, thanks @@alanta).
RenderMarkdown.WithMarkdownDocumentKey(string markdownDocumentKey)to indicate where the
MarkdownDocumentshould be saved, or not at all.
SyncDocumentAnalyzerin favor of combining into alternate overloads in
SyncAnalyzersimilar to how
Modulehandles it (this lets analyzers provide functionality before documents are processed individually).
IEngineInitializerwhich will be instantiated and called when an engine first starts up (for example, lets you hook engine events from extensions).
- Moved engine event classes like
Statiq.Commonso they can be subscribed by extensions using a
- Removed documents from the
IExecutionContextas a base interface for
IAnalyzerContext, and analyzer documents now passed as
IAnalyzerContext.Inputssimilar to modules.
IAnalyzer.BeforeEngineExecutionAsync(IEngine engine, Guid executionId)to get called one-per-instance for each analyzer prior to each engine execution (for resetting caches, etc.).
- Changed analyzer pipeline and phase specification to be a collection of
KeyValuePair<string, Phase>instead of distinct pipeline and phase arrays.
- Changed deployment pipelines so that none of their phases are executed until all phases of non-deployment pipelines are completed (I.e. deployment pipelines now don't start executing until all non-deployment pipelines are done).
- Non-deployment pipelines can no longer have a dependency on deployment pipelines (this didn't really make sense before, but now it's enforced).